Thinking about staying in our hotel in the Wilder Kaiser region? Here are six good reasons!
- A stay in our hotel in the Wilder Kaiser region is especially popular with families. Where else can you find seven mountain adventure worlds as well as a quality-tested children's programme that includes gold washing, llama trekking, and cooking on a wood stove?
- A stay in our hotel in the Wilder Kaiser region means spending your holiday in a traditional region. The village of Scheffau has retained its authentic character and has remained on the ground despite the view of airy heights.
- Scheffau was awarded the Austrian Hiking Seal of Quality. Here, passionate mountaineers can hike from hut to hut around the Kaiser Mountains in five days and at an altitude of around 5,000 metres – and feel happy.
- Scheffau is part of the world's largest e-bike region, the Kitzbühel Alps-Kaiser Mountains, and is therefore also "the place to be" for bikers.
- The natural jewel Hintersteiner See: Swimming in its crystal-clear waters is a must on every to-do list during a stay at our hotel in the Wilder Kaiser region.
- And if you want to be comfortable, you can take the Brandstadl cable car, located not far from our hotel in the Wilder Kaiser region, and reach the Brandstadl mountain with its magnificent panoramic hiking trails.
So, when will you book your stay in our hotel in the Wilder Kaiser region?