How would you like to spend your summer holiday? The Wilder Kaiser area offers a whole host of activities for you to choose from.
Are you looking for ideas for your family vacation in Austria? We’ve collected some of our favourite activities for sports fans and leisure lovers right here.
- Klamml via ferrata: This equipped climbing route is easy enough for beginners while still giving you a sporty challenge and stunning views. Discover it with a guide.
- Canyoning near Hintersteiner See lake: Splash through the river, clamber over rocks, and abseil down waterfalls into refreshing pools in the gorge accompanied by a guide.
- Archery: Test your aim as you discover the art of archery in Scheffau.
- Lippizaner stables: Get to know these beautiful white horses on a guided tour of the stables in Going. Perfect for horse lovers of all ages.
- Segway tour:Head to Ellmau to discover the gorgeous scenery of the Wilder Kaiser area on two wheels.
- Enjoywellness: Discover the thermal suite right here at our hotel. Soothe tired muscles in our saunas and steam bath or enjoy doing leisurely lengths in our indoor pool. It’s the perfect way to relax after a fun-filled day of exploration!
For more information and other activity options for your holiday, simply get in touch with us here at Das Alpin.